mameName (for LCD Smartie) v1.2
CHANGES SINCE 1.0:
- Now auto detects 32/64 bit
- Compatible with MAMEUIFX32/64 & ARCADE32/64
- LCD Smartie (>= 5.3 beta 3)
- MAME 32 or 64 bit (for Windows) (Or MAMEUIFX/ARCADE)
Unzip the download file below into the “plugins” directory of LCD Smartie and then…
- The first parameter is always 1, the last is always 0.
- “hideLongName” will show the full name when set to anything other than 1 and attempt to show the game name only when set to 1. (1 is the recommended setting.)
Say we are playing the rom titled “Galaxian (Namco set 1) [galaxian]“.
Here’s how it would look with different settings:
LCD: “Galaxian (Namco set 1) [galaxian]”
Also compatible with MAMEUIFX
Something you’re interested in for your own Mame LCD Smartie project?